Infection prevention and control in nursing
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the definition of communicable diseases and healthcare associated infections.
- Understand the different routes of transmission of microbes to humans.
- Understanding the body’s defense mechanism.
- Learn Aseptic techniques as an essential component in all infection prevention protection in nursing (including the WHO model)
- Learn to take care of personal hygiene and hand hygiene for carers.
- Learn the correct use of protective equipment
Teaching methods: Courses are visual and interactive (see the trailer, coming soon). Includes different learning methods.
Duration 8 hours (Sole)